PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY

Our payment and refund policy has been devised to define the situations under which SQ Interactive will accept service payments, provide a refund, the procedure for claiming a refund, and the agency’s responsibility in circumstances resulting in such a claim. By registering for any of our services you are declaring that you accept and agree to all the terms and conditions outlined in this payment and refund policy.

1- Coverage & Scope

This payment and refund policy applies to only SQ Interactive and/or websites owned by it. That means all partner or affiliate websites should not be held responsible for any refund claims made on a service or product provided by SQ Interactive digital agency.

2- Payment Models

2.1- Standard: When a client reaches us and signs a service contract, we request them a 40% upfront fee before starting the project and the remaining 60% after the client approves the final version of the project.

2.2- Recurring: This payment model is usually offered under recurring services such as content marketing which require new experiments on a monthly basis. The client agrees to pay in full every month before we start performing our task.

3- Refund Eligibility

3.1- Full Refund: The client is eligible for a full refund if

  • the agency fails to initiate the project after 15 days of the upfront payment.
  • the client rejects all the first 5 initial design mockups or prototypes.

3.2- Partial Refund: If we fail to deliver within the agreed deadlines mentioned in the service contract, we’ll refund your fees in proportion to the work completed. For example, if a logo design project is due on 14th of January and we deliver it on 15th of January, the client is eligible to claim a 5% refund of the total project fees.

3.3- No Refund: If the project has been completed within the set deadlines and all the project files are delivered to the client.

4- Filing A Refund Claim

The process to submit a refund claim is very simple. If you think that you are not satisfied with any of our services and you’re eligible for a refund, then all you need to do is send us an email to [email protected]. Mention your complaint in detail in the email and attach your signed copy of the service contract. That will assist us to quickly resolve your case.

5- Refunds Processing

If we decide to issue you a refund after studying your claim, we’ll calculate the refund amount and our support team will notify you via email. Your refund will then be processed and posted back to your payment processor.

Please note that full refunds may take up to 30 days and a partial refund may take up to 15 days to process after a claim has been approved, and we will submit refunds only to the original mode of payment. For example, if you pay us for any of our services via direct bank transfer, we won’t post a refund to your credit card.

In case you haven’t received your refund after 30 days:

  • First, contact your credit card issuer or PayPal support. It may take some time before your refund is officially displayed.
  • Next, contact your bank if you paid us via a direct transfer. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
  • If you’ve done all of the above and you still have not received your refund yet, please send us an email and we will work our best to help you out.

6- Accepted Payment Methods

The following are the payment methods we accept:

payment modes

7- Updates & Changes To The Policy

We reserve the right, at any time, to modify these terms to reflect changes in our payment and refund policy. We shall post any such changes on the website in a conspicuous area. You may then choose whether you wish to accept said changes or discontinue purchasing our services or products. Any such modification will be effective 15 days after publishing on the website. It is your responsibility to review this policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.

(a) If you have signed up for email notifications from SQ Interactive, we will update you with the Payment & Refund Policy changes by email as well.

(Last Updated: November 16, 2015)

0
Connecting
Please wait...
Send a message

Sorry, we aren't online at the moment. Leave a message and we'll get back to you asap.

* Your name
* Email
* What do you want to ask?
Need some help?

Questions or suggestions? Ask here!

Your name
* Email
* What do you want to ask?
We're online!
Was the chat good?

Help us help you better! Feel free to leave us any additional feedback.

How do you rate our support?